I am most proud of myself on doing homework, projects, PE and math because I have been on track everyday like listening in class and mainly doing work.
2. I worked the hardest when...
We do exciting things such as projects, BEDMAS, and science because most of these things are fun to do and some are challenging and I love challenges that makes it fun in learning.
3. My behavior this term was good, perfect; this had a positive affect on my learning because I get engaged when learning brand new things or doing something that I like/love.
4. What is your favourite thing you have learned so far this year? Why?
My favourite thing that I have learned so far is science, math, BEDMAS, and PE because of what I can learn from doing it and when tests come, I can learn from my mistakes and then learning it from scratch.
5. On a whole, have you been coming to class to learn? Why or why not?
I have been prepared coming to class and sometimes I get distracted from people or things because most of the mornings, I'm tired and sometimes I'm awake and when I come to school, I try to get myself focused and try to be more awake when I'm there.
6. 3 things I need to start doing better to improve my academics are?
- Mainly my reading-instructions when doing tests
- Reading at home
- Listen harder in class
Yes, because I don't hurt anyone or anyone's feeling at class and I'm mostly quiet or calm. Last year I had sometimes been nice to other people, and now this year, I have made myself calm and quiet every time an argue comes around and I always leave it to that person decide.
8. 3 things I need to start doing better to be a better classmate.
- Start caring for other people. (ex/ if they start crying or if they are hurt)
- Try to not make a fight.
- Try not to be inappropriate.
I mainly expect me always being quiet all the time because I'm always quiet in class. Another one is that I am very good at art and me trying to be a better reader at home or at school.
10. 3 SMART goals I have for next term are?
- Starting at next term, I will start reading at home daily for 30 minutes and try to accomplish reading instructions when I do tests and other things like projects.
- Starting at next term, I will begin studying a lot for 30 minutes every 3 times a week throughout the whole year or when tests come and then I will be ready.
- Starting next term, when projects come, I will start studying/working my hardest every week, even when I'm not ready, I will try my best to accomplish that project.